What is special about this course?
The two day Requalification course is for holders of First Aid at Work certificates and is held in Thurso. Participants must hold a current certificate before attending this course.
A copy of the latest edition of Emergency First Aid At Work will be provided.
First Aid at Work certificate
- The role of the First Aider
- Basic hygiene in First Aid procedures
- Action in an emergency
- Administer First Aid to an unconscious casualty
- Administer cardio pulmonary resuscitation
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is wounded/bleeding/in shock
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is choking
- First Aid for minor injuries
How will I study my course?
- Short course
How long will my course last?
Two day course.
Where can I study my course?
A waiting list is in operation for this course.
To book your place, phone or email Admissions. If this course is not scheduled to be held in the near future, we will hold your name on the list until we have sufficient to run the course.
For the latest information on fees please see our fees policy.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.